04 November 2011

Do You Remember My Lullaby


Gaming Genres:
Story Genres: Drama
Graphical Styles: 2D, Cartoon, Pixel Art
Platforms: Windows
Pricing Model: Free
Developer(s): Freebird Games
Publisher(s): Freebird Games
Initial Release Date: December 21, 2008
Website(s): Homepage
Description:
Do You Remember My Lullaby is a non-interactive short, simple story following one woman's day during the Christmas season. It is slice-of-life in genre, delivered in a mellow tone and a pseudo music video format with barely any dialogue.

Opinion:
Now I am used to playing unique games as this is a indie blog, but I never thought I would be playing a non-interactive "game". The story is rather interesting ad obviously is not the kind of story that could be improved by gameplay; But it is also not that unique of a story.

Images (+):
Indieness: Quintessentially Indie
Play?:

No comments:

Post a Comment