Gaming Genres: Life Simulation
Story Genres: Drama, Adult Content
Graphical Styles: 3D, Cartoon, Adult Content
Platforms: Windows, Browser
Pricing Model: Free
Initial Release Date: October 10, 2010
Website(s): Official Blog Post
Try to please an unloving husband, by doing basic chores. The endings are worth the price of admission alone.
-This game is intended for a female audience, if you are a male please do not play this game-
First off I want to state that I am not a female and simply ignored the wishes of the developer and played it anyways. And, overall this females only disclaimer is unnecessary and I do not think that there is anything in this game that males will not be able to understand and possibly relate to.
For the game itself, I rather liked it; It's not great but it is also not horrible. It is far too under polished and lacking in content but it gets its point across.
- Indie Elitist Walkthrough (+):
- A Good Wife has three endings, the following is a list of these endings and pointers on how to get them.
- Kill your husband, and go to jail.
- Simply go upstairs and into the bedroom; Pickup the gun from the table on the left side of the bed; And Go downstairs and shoot your husband.
- Leave your husband.
- Go to the door and leave.
- Receive (show adult content) from your husband.
- Get your score above 1000, while keeping your husbands love and hunger levels above 0.
- The laundry room is the best place to farm points.
- Go to the bedroom and use the bed.