16 May 2012
Gaming Genres: Platformer, Physics
Story Genres: Science Fiction
Graphical Styles: 2D, Cartoon, Pixel Art
Pricing Model: Free
Developer(s): Thatshelby (Shelby Smith), Seasons (Todd Luke)
Publisher(s): Thatshelby (Shelby Smith), Seasons (Todd Luke)
Initial Release Date: April 29, 2012
Website(s): YoYo Games, Official Forum Thread (Seasons), Official Forum Thread (Thatshelby)
Chain Champ is an unconventional platformer in which you play as a cosmic vagrant to save the large flightless birds of a dying planet - using only your grappling hook. Not one feather can be scorched.
- 24 levels of suh-winggin good times
- An original soundtrack
- 2 different control types
- Stats to keep track of your deaths, grapples, and hang time! Compare with your friends to see who is the
- Multiple block types to keep things SPICY
- Totally free. Soundtrack and all.
Fantastic. Swing and grapple your way to the end of the level.
Play?: Should Play