Gaming Genres: Shooter, Offline Multiplayer
Story Genres: Science Fiction, Adventure
Graphical Styles: 2D, Cartoon, Pixel Art, High Resolution, Punk
Platforms: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Pricing Model: Pay $
Developer(s): Final Form Games
Publisher(s): Final Form Games
Initial Release Date: June 8, 2011
Jamestown is a neo-classical top-down shooter for up to four players set on 17th-century British Colonial Mars.
- Blast your way through historic Mars with a crack team of up to 4 friends
- Marvel and rejoice at vast expanses of lovingly handcrafted pixels
- Brave the hostile Martian frontier armed with 1619’s finest steam-punk weaponry
- Master innovative co-op mechanics paired with classical top-down shooter gameplay
- Climb the online leaderboards in single-player classic arcade mode
A fantastic vertical shooter. Most notably are its graphics and story. The graphics are ridiculously high resolution pixel art; And at all times these graphics are completely fantastic and distinctive. The story is very cyber and steampunk and just very interesting.
Play?: Should Play