Gaming Genres: Visual Novel, Platformer
Story Genres: Drama
Graphical Styles: 3D, Realism, High Resolution
Pricing Model: Free (Half Life 2: Episode 2, required)
Developer(s): Robert Yang
Publisher(s): Robert Yang
Initial Release Date: July 13, 2009
Website(s): Volume Homepage
You're struggling to repress stressful memories while your worthless husband moans and whines to that equally worthless marriage counselor.
In my opinion, Handle With Care is a serious improvement to the first issue. With more challenging and longer gameplay, and a longer more involved story. Still the story is far too short, and the gameplay far to simple and repetitive to really make a game I would recommend all that much.
- Hints and Tips (Gameplay Explained)
- To repress memories you must place the blinking crates into the designated shelf cells (Spoilers)
- Success in placing all the crates, without too many mistakes, results in condemnation from the therapists but a eventual conmitment by your husband to make your marriage work.
- Dropping (or even bumping into) any crates causes them to explode, releasing the memory (Spoilers)
- By dropping many crates, and releasing the memories within, results in praise from the therapists but a eventual breakup with your husband.
- At any time you can leave though exit, ending the game